What Is The City?
- The City is a connection, communication and community tool.
- Our church will use it to strengthen the way we communicate with all of our members, and help people to build stronger relationships with each other.
- It will be a “hub” for how Trinity Baptist Church communicates and connects with each other.
- Bible Fellowship leaders will be able to easily connect with their class members during the week
- Members can post prayer requests
- Guests and new members will be able to easily find and connect with small groups
Why Do We Need This?
- One of the key aspects of our church’s Vision has to do with “Participation in Church Life.” The City will be a primary way we emphasize and facilitate this 7 days a week.
- We have been listening to our members feedback about how we could improve communication in our church. The City has been chosen in response to that feedback.
- In a healthy church, the need for personal connection and relationships is critical. The City will provide new opportunities for members to build new relationships and strengthen existing ones.