The Kaleidoscope special needs class meets in room E-22 on Sunday mornings to provide care for children with special needs while their families attend Trinity’s 10:45am worship service.
The Kaleidoscope ministry at Trinity is committed to –
- Loving our children with special needs and their families.
- Teaching the Word of God using engaging, multisensory methods.
- Including our children with special needs in the E-Theatre (children’s church) as much as possible.
- Providing a safe and happy environment.
“And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and
great shall be the peace of thy children.” – Isaiah 54:13
Enrolling in the Kaleidoscope Class
- Complete and submit the Kaleidoscope Registration Form either online or on paper. See links below.
- Contact one of the Directors – Susanna or Celine – to discuss your child’s needs so that we can be prepared to provide care when he or she attends.