The Kaleidoscope special needs class meets in room E-8 on Sunday mornings at 10:15am to provide care for children with special needs while their families attend Trinity’s 10:30am worship service.
The Kaleidoscope ministry at Trinity is committed to –
• Loving our children with special needs and their families.
• Teaching the Word of God using engaging, multisensory methods.
• Providing a safe and happy environment.
“And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and
great shall be the peace of thy children.” – Isaiah 54:13
Enrolling in the Kaleidoscope Class
- Complete and submit the Kaleidoscope Registration Form either online or on paper. See links below.
- Contact one of the Directors – Susanna or Celine – to discuss your child’s needs so that we can be prepared to provide care when he or she attends.