Trinity Ministries employs over 400 men and women in full and part-time positions year-round. Below you will find the latest job openings available at Trinity Baptist Church, Trinity Christian Academy, Trinity Baptist College, and Trinity Rescue Mission. Please review these opportunities and check back often as new positions are posted.
For all inquiries, please contact Lisa Johnson at LJohnson@tbc.org or 904.596.2441.
Finance Director – Full time
The Finance Director is responsible for the financial aspects of the organization including financial planning, accounting and financial management.
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Create regular financial forecasts of revenues and expenditures
- Manage the budgeting process for each ministry, providing feedback opportunities throughout budget development.
- Initiate regular feedback and conversations with ministry and department leaders regarding financial progress
- Insure financial planning is connected to operational planning and aligns with ministry objectives.
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Evaluate and compare optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
- Build financial database by identifying sources of information; assembling, verifying and synchronizing data.
- Recommend financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (AR, AP, Cash Receipts, GL, FA, etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Establish financial policies
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
- Proven work experience in the financial accounting or similar role
- Hands-on experience with financial software
- Expertise in MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced formulas)
- Familiarity with finance databases and reporting
- Up-to-date with accounting laws and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to present financial data to non-finance people
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
Any inquires for this position should be forwarded directly to Cliff Player at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Baptist Church is seeking an accounts receivable clerk and back-up receptionist whose primary function is to provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of academy accounts. Applicant will also fill in as the front desk receptionist when needed. Duties include greeting all clients and visitors to ensure a friendly, welcoming, and professional atmosphere, answering the telephone and transferring calls to appropriate personnel, and provide administrative support. Must be a motivated individual who will work well within a team environment or independently. Candidate must be an active member of Trinity Baptist Church.
Housekeeping – Part-Time
The primary responsibilities of this position is the maintain the cleanliness inside buildings on campus by cleaning restrooms, offices, hallways and various classrooms and performing other functions within housekeeping as assigned. Must demonstrate a good attitude, a good work ethic and an ability to strive in a team environment as well as the ability to work independently. Qualified candidate should have cleaning related experience. Must be physically capable to perform strenuous labor on a consistent basis.
Administrative Assistant– Full-time
Trinity Baptist Church is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. The principal function will be to provide administrative office support for the Chief Financial Officer, Trinity Baptist College President and Senior Vice President, and Support Services Department. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and willing to become familiar with College-specific programs and software. Must have at least 5 years of experience in administration position or similar. Position also requires membership in Trinity Baptist Church.
Food Service Associate – Part-Time
Trinity Baptist Church is seeking a Food Service Associate that is experienced in all facets of food service. We are looking for someone who displays a positive attitude with a strong work ethic and that is able to adapt to meet the daily objective. This position has the possibilities of up to 28 hours and the days may vary. This candidate must be a motivated individual who will work well within a team environment.
*For all TCA inquiries, please contact Sheryl Zuniga at SZuniga@tcajax.org.
Elementary Stem teacher – Full-time
1. Current Teacher certificate with FACCS or the State of Florida.
2. BS or BA in Education or a STEM field with 16 hrs of education college classes.
3. Experience in as STEM instructor or educator that has used STEM instruction extensively in the classroom.
4. Experience in delivering professional development to teachers.
5. Evidence of at least three years of classroom teaching experience.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Evidence of productive experience with problem-based learning.
8. Proven ability to apply science and/or, math content knowledge, formative assessment and technology integration at a high level.
9. Deep understanding of student learning theory, brain-based learning, and differentiated instruction.
10. Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver STEM-orientated instruction through project-based learning methods.,/span>
2. Attend Professional Development and training related to STEM programs and methodologies.
3. Employs a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and performance assessments, which guide the learning process toward curriculum goals and student learning.
4. Uses technology to promote learning, creativity, and collaboration.
5. Works directly with the school administration and staff in the development, implementation and evaluation of STEM initiatives and curriculum.
6. Organizes, develops, and coordinates special STEM events/activities.
7. Coaches teachers on STEM initiatives and instructional best practices in the STEM areas.
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Aide (3-4 year olds) – Part-time
> Evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk
> Proficiency in early learning
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Excellent communication skills
> Strong ability to multitask and follow directions
> Willingness to complete the DCF online training-starting within 90 days of hire
> First Aid/CPR training
> Background screening and TB testing
> Willingness to care for children under the teacher’s direction and supervision
Experience working with VPK students is a plus. We are looking for a staff member who understands the ministry of Christian Education, works well with a team of teachers, and willing to continue their educational growth.
Elementary Teacher – Full-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applicants for grades K-6th. Please see TCA Educator Profile HERE.
Evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk
> Proficient teaching skills in an Elementary environment
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Excellent communication skills both written and oral
> Strong ability to multitask and lead a classroom
> BS in elementary education
> Background screening
Experience teaching Elementary students is a plus. Must be a candidate for FACCS Certification. We are looking for a faculty member who understands the ministry of Christian Education, works well with a team of teachers, and willing to continue their educational growth.
Nursery/After School Worker – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy Nursery/After School Program is seeking applicants for after school child care for afternoon workers 2:00-6:00pm Monday-Friday, infant room assistant teacher 7:30am-1:30pm, 2 year old assistant teacher 7:30am-1:30pm. The applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a team player that is equipped with a good attitude and a professional demeanor. Please call Julie Knowell at 904-596-2461.
After School Worker – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy After School Worker is seeking applicants for after school child care (2:00-6:00pm). The applicant will be a motivated individual to care for children (ages 3 to elementary) by providing supervision and classroom management. The applicant must be a team player that is equipped with a good attitude and a professional demeanor.
Substitute Teachers – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applications for substitute teachers. The applicant will be a motivated individual with ability to commit to a flexible Monday – Friday school schedule, 7:45 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. Ability to build meaningful, positive student-teacher relationship and classroom management with the ability to adhere to time constraints for activities. AA degree or higher preferred. Must be able to pass an extensive background check and provide their own childcare.
Trinity Rescue Mission Women’s Program Supervisor – Part-time
Trinity Rescue Mission is seeking a Women’s Program Supervisor whose primary function is to compassionately supervise residents of the Women and Children’s Center and overnight guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, leading daily meetings and Bible studies, help residents with required Lifeline program work, oversee activities of residents, assist case manager with resident intake, assist overnight guests with needs and services, manage and assist residents with completion of daily duties, maintain office files, work with volunteers, assist with meal service, and process donations. Candidate must be a motivated individual with strong communication skills, strong conflict resolution skills, organized, computer skills, and basic knowledge of general office equipment. Must be available to work week day nights 5-10pm and weekends. High School diploma or GED required and basic training in case management preferred.
Trinity Rescue Mission Bus Drivers – Part-time
Trinity Rescue Mission is looking to employ part-time bus drivers. The driver will be responsible for transporting passengers to their designated location and taking the necessary steps to provide safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation services. Opportunities are available for morning or afternoon routes – Monday through Friday. Requirements include: Driver must be 23 years of age or older, have a Class “B” CDL license with air brake and passenger endorsement, submit and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test, and must have and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle report determined by the insurance carrier for Trinity Baptist Church. All CDL Drivers must also submit to a random drug and alcohol test when requested within 24 hours.