Trinity Ministries employs over 400 men and women in full and part-time positions year-round. Below you will find the latest job openings available at Trinity Baptist Church, Trinity Christian Academy, Trinity Baptist College, and Trinity Rescue Mission. Please review these opportunities and check back often as new positions are posted.
For all inquiries, please contact Lisa Johnson at LJohnson@tbc.org or 904.596.2441.
Administrative Assistant– Full-time
Trinity Baptist Church is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant. The principal function will be to provide administrative office support for the Chief Financial Officer, Trinity Baptist College President and Senior Vice President, and Support Services Department. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and willing to become familiar with College-specific programs and software. Must have at least 5 years of experience in administration position or similar. Position also requires membership in Trinity Baptist Church.
Food Service Associate – Part-Time
Trinity Baptist Church is seeking a Food Service Associate that is experienced in all facets of food service. We are looking for someone who displays a positive attitude with a strong work ethic and that is able to adapt to meet the daily objective. This position has the possibilities of up to 28 hours and the days may vary. This candidate must be a motivated individual who will work well within a team environment.
*For all TCA inquiries, please contact Sheryl Zuniga at SZuniga@tcajax.org.
Elementary Stem teacher – Full-time
1. Current Teacher certificate with FACCS or the State of Florida.
2. BS or BA in Education or a STEM field with 16 hrs of education college classes.
3. Experience in as STEM instructor or educator that has used STEM instruction extensively in the classroom.
4. Experience in delivering professional development to teachers.
5. Evidence of at least three years of classroom teaching experience.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Evidence of productive experience with problem-based learning.
8. Proven ability to apply science and/or, math content knowledge, formative assessment and technology integration at a high level.
9. Deep understanding of student learning theory, brain-based learning, and differentiated instruction.
10. Proven ability to collaborate with teachers regarding student learning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver STEM-orientated instruction through project-based learning methods.,/span>
2. Attend Professional Development and training related to STEM programs and methodologies.
3. Employs a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and performance assessments, which guide the learning process toward curriculum goals and student learning.
4. Uses technology to promote learning, creativity, and collaboration.
5. Works directly with the school administration and staff in the development, implementation and evaluation of STEM initiatives and curriculum.
6. Organizes, develops, and coordinates special STEM events/activities.
7. Coaches teachers on STEM initiatives and instructional best practices in the STEM areas.
Student Support Services Teacher – Full-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applicants for our Student Support Services program who are knowledgeable, caring, and empathic to the needs of students with mild learning differences and disabilities. The applicant must be able to work with students in grades k-12 and have strong academic, computer, and communication skills. Student Support Services teachers must be organized, intuitive, calming, cheerful, adaptable, and truly love children. Applicants much show evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk and have a minimum of a BA or BS degree.
Summary of the Job
Student Support Services Teacher Provides:
1. Instruction in all content areas with special focus on math, algebra, and geometry;
2. Instructional program for students with special needs;
3. Pertinent information to staff members and parents;
4. On-going planning with regular classroom teachers;
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Teaches/instructs students for the purpose of ensuring successful progress towards student’s goals and objectives
2. Consults/collaborates with staff and parents for the purpose of ensuring appropriate delivery of services
3. Delivers methods and services to match specific student needs
4. Tracks student’s weekly progress and communicates progress with parents
5. Implements/facilitates student accommodations and interventions
6. Implements RTI/MTSS and maintain necessary documentation
7. Monitors/maintains Testing Room
8. Teaches/instructs both during school day and during after school study hall
9. Develop/teach elementary math and reading small groups (pull-out)
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. At least one-year experience working with students with learning differences and disabilities preferred
1. Language Skills- Strong written and verbal communication skills
2. Mathematical Skills- mastery of math, Algebra I & II, and geometry
3. Technology Skills- Able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google Docs, TEAM, Office 365, various educational apps/programs, calculators, iPads, and Chromebooks
4. Reasoning Ability- Able to initiate tasks, plan and problem solve
5. Personal Skills Qualities: Prompt, team player, flexible
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher Aide (3-4 year olds) – Part-time
> Evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk
> Proficiency in early learning
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Excellent communication skills
> Strong ability to multitask and follow directions
> Willingness to complete the DCF online training-starting within 90 days of hire
> First Aid/CPR training
> Background screening and TB testing
> Willingness to care for children under the teacher’s direction and supervision
Experience working with VPK students is a plus. We are looking for a staff member who understands the ministry of Christian Education, works well with a team of teachers, and willing to continue their educational growth.
Elementary Teacher – Full-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applicants for grades K-6th. Please see TCA Educator Profile HERE.
Evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk
> Proficient teaching skills in an Elementary environment
> Excellent interpersonal skills
> Excellent communication skills both written and oral
> Strong ability to multitask and lead a classroom
> BS in elementary education
> Background screening
Experience teaching Elementary students is a plus. Must be a candidate for FACCS Certification. We are looking for a faculty member who understands the ministry of Christian Education, works well with a team of teachers, and willing to continue their educational growth.
Upper Division Teacher – Full-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applicants for experienced Christian teachers who have a genuine love for students and passion for their content area – Physics/Biology/environmental science teacher for hire. The applicant must show evidence of an authentic and active Christian walk and will be a motivated individual with proficient teaching skills in an High School environment, excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral, and strong ability to multitask and lead a classroom. Candidates need to have a minimum of a BA or BS degree.
Nursery/After School Worker – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy Nursery/After School Program is seeking applicants for after school child care for afternoon workers 2:00-6:00pm Monday-Friday, infant room assistant teacher 7:30am-1:30pm, 2 year old assistant teacher 7:30am-1:30pm. The applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a team player that is equipped with a good attitude and a professional demeanor. Please call Julie Knowell at 904-596-2461.
After School Worker – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy After School Worker is seeking applicants for after school child care (2:00-6:00pm). The applicant will be a motivated individual to care for children (ages 3 to elementary) by providing supervision and classroom management. The applicant must be a team player that is equipped with a good attitude and a professional demeanor.
Substitute Teachers – Part-time
Trinity Christian Academy is seeking applications for substitute teachers. The applicant will be a motivated individual with ability to commit to a flexible Monday – Friday school schedule, 7:45 a.m. to 3:10 p.m. Ability to build meaningful, positive student-teacher relationship and classroom management with the ability to adhere to time constraints for activities. AA degree or higher preferred. Must be able to pass an extensive background check and provide their own childcare.
Trinity Rescue Mission Women’s Program Supervisor – Part-time
Trinity Rescue Mission is seeking a Women’s Program Supervisor whose primary function is to compassionately supervise residents of the Women and Children’s Center and overnight guests. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, leading daily meetings and Bible studies, help residents with required Lifeline program work, oversee activities of residents, assist case manager with resident intake, assist overnight guests with needs and services, manage and assist residents with completion of daily duties, maintain office files, work with volunteers, assist with meal service, and process donations. Candidate must be a motivated individual with strong communication skills, strong conflict resolution skills, organized, computer skills, and basic knowledge of general office equipment. Must be available to work week day nights 5-10pm and weekends. High School diploma or GED required and basic training in case management preferred.
Trinity Rescue Mission Bus Drivers – Part-time
Trinity Rescue Mission is looking to employ part-time bus drivers. The driver will be responsible for transporting passengers to their designated location and taking the necessary steps to provide safe, reliable, courteous and efficient transportation services. Opportunities are available for morning or afternoon routes – Monday through Friday. Requirements include: Driver must be 23 years of age or older, have a Class “B” CDL license with air brake and passenger endorsement, submit and pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test, and must have and maintain an acceptable Motor Vehicle report determined by the insurance carrier for Trinity Baptist Church. All CDL Drivers must also submit to a random drug and alcohol test when requested within 24 hours.