October 27 (Employee Event), November 11 (Veteran’s Day), November 23 – 25 (Thanksgiving Break)
Welcome to the Plaza
The Plaza was designed with our community in mind! One of Jacksonville’s largest indoor playground is located on Trinity’s beautiful campus on the westside near I-10 and I-295. The Plaza has become a hot spot for families with young children who enjoy the indoor playgrounds, college students who enjoy the free wifi, as well as business professionals who enjoy meeting over coffee. The Plaza’s Café proudly serves Bold Bean coffee and specialty drinks.
The Plaza is open to anyone!
- Saturday & Sunday closed to the public
- Closed on U.S. Federal Holidays
Employee Event – October 27
Veteran’s Day – November 11
Thanksgiving Break – November 23 – 25
Plaza Info & Rules
- Masks are NOT required
- Frequent hand washing is recommended
- If a household family member is ill, please stay home
- Playground only cleaned nightly. Play at your own risk
- We are now booking for 2023 only.
- Reservations are taken on a first come, first serve basis via our website only.
- Reservation options: Saturdays at 10am-1pm OR 2pm-5pm.
- Reservations will regularly be taken 3 months out on the first of each month at 12:01am.
- Events will not be held on holidays or on weekends immediately preceding or following holidays.
- We will not be taking any private rentals in the month of December.
To inquire about available reservation dates/times, please fill out this form by clicking the button below:
Here's a few other things for you and your kids that you may be interested in:
It's 4 u Mom
It’s 4 uMom is a ladies outreach ministry, building relationships through every stage of mothering. Josie Aenis shares the details of the community outreach initiative she founded for her church and she demonstrates how it can assist other churches in reaching the community for Christ and growing the congregation through building relationships.
Trinity Kids is a fun environment where we are helping kids to discover an extraordinary life with God. You can expect a clean and age-appropriate place for fun and for learning. Our volunteers are background checked and safety is highly valued. Full programming for Trinity Kids is for infants through 5th grade during our 2 main weekend services: Sunday 9:00 am and Sunday 10:45 am.